Category Archives: Content strategy
Here is a nice short video on the power of your consistent brand voice from Siegel and Gale and brand architecture.
1.Empathise – what is important to customers
2. Distil – only essential
3. Clarify – power of design
Writing an e-book gives your audience a chance to see your expertise. It is a way of giving your audience a taste of you without buying a premium product or service. The end goal of the e-book is to build your credibility with your ideal audience but also create a list of leads that you can nurture over time.
Here are some of my suggestions.
1. Expand on a topic of one of your blog posts. Your e-book doesn’t have to be a tell all but could focus on a particular area or niche.
2. You could combine some related articles you have written into a report or overview
3. You could ask others to contribute by asking a question on a social media forum and write-up the answers
4. You could ask someone to interview you and then transcribe the interview
5. You could interview someone else. I have done this on my podcast and these interviews could then be used to create a e-book.
6. You could list all the top questions you get asked by clients and do an Expert FAQ as an e-book
7. You could hire someone to write it for you. With so many freelancing sites for copywriting this might be a way to create a thought-leadership piece quickly.
8. You could curate other people’s content and the reference them to create a book
9.You could attend a presentation and then create top hints.
10. You could edit a presentation and handbook and make a special report.